Material & Transportation
Our expertise connects production and consumers in the best possible way
Aggregates are truly foundational. They make up 94% of asphalt pavement and 80% of concrete. They are a vital component of our homes, from the concrete in the basement to the shingles on the roof. They are the bedrock of our infrastructure – the roads, airports and waterworks that fuel our lifestyle and economy.
“Aggregates” is a general term for rocks and minerals used in a variety of industries for a range of purposes. Aggregate is classified by particle size and consistency. There are two basic types: sand and gravel (sometimes called natural stone) and crushed stone.
Er Constructions Ltd. has a certificate for international road transport of minerals resources.
Production Control Conformity Certificate 2069-CPR-0018 issued in accordance with Regulation № 305/2011 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council for construction products:
– admixtures for concrete and rock materials for bituminous mixtures and pavements for roads, airfields and other transport areas, the products include: 0/4, 4/8 and 4 / 11, 11/22 in accordance with BDS EN 12620 and BDS EN 13043.
– rock materials for unbound and hydraulically bound mixtures applied in building facilities and road construction, includes: 0/4, 4/8, 11,2 / 22,4 and 0/63, in accordance with BDS EN 13242.
The company has a fleet of brand-new trucks and qualified drivers.
The transportation of mineral resources extracted from the fields of “ER Constructions” Ltd. is an ancillary activity supporting the company’s provision of comprehensive service to its customers.
As Er constructions, we provide the production and transportation of the following materials;
• 0 – 4 mm crushed stone and transportation
• 4 – 8 mm crushed stone and transportation
• 4 – 11 mm crushed stone and transportation
• 11 – 22 mm crushed stone and transportation
• 22 – 32 mm crushed stone and transportation
• 0 – 63 mm crushed stone and transportation
• 0 – 45 mm crushed stone and transportation
• Gabion material and transportation
• Sand material and transportation